Friday, March 31, 2017

Good Friends

Good morning, friends.  Today I am playing around with some papers that I received from The ScrapRoom.  I just love the soft delicate colors on the hearts.  I added the faux stitching around them for a little contrast.


The tag was created using a clear charm with a vintage photo peeking through, Tim Holtz stamps, a metal charm, lace, and a bit of ribbon.  The vellum quote from Quick Quotes reads, "Good friends make the best time even better".  Indeed!  My friends an I had an amazing time at a Christmas Party last December.  She hosted a marvelous affair complete with yummy food, delicious dessert, music, decorations, and a game of White Elephant.  Good times!  I feel so blessed to have such funny and sweet girlfriends. 

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a fabulous week!

Lala