Sunday, March 26, 2017

Delight

Good morning!  It's been a while since I have signed up for a monthly kit club, but after seeing The ScrapRoom's beautiful (and affordable) mostly scrapbooking kit, I thought I'd try it out.  And, no surprise, I absolutely love it.  And they even have monthly challenges to inspire you.  Here is my take on the The ScrapRoom sketch challenge:


It's just crazy that I already have a 14(!) year old.  I used some of a kit from The ScrapRoom on this layout, as well as some odds and ends I had lying around.  I really enjoy this page because it has four photos on it, rather than the usual one or two I usually do.   

Enjoy your day!

Lala

1 comment:

Rochelle Spears said...

Love your layout! And nice to see you working the TSR kits! ;) Thanks for playing along with the challenge! :)